Thursday 23 July 2009

Work Experience

Today, I went to the office to continue my work experience at the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign / Trailblazers HQ that I’m doing during the summer, as I was unable to go on Tuesday b/c I was unwell.

Anyway, it was a much more productive day than last week since Sana came w/ me to be my lovely personal secretary and I think I’ll get her to come w/ me on Tuesdays and Thursdays when I go to the office b/c she’s a big help. About 12:00PM or so, Bobby (Trailblazers Project Manager) kindly invited Sana and I to lunch with some of the people at the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign, so we both just walked up the road to a nice restaurant and had lunch w/ Bobby and the others, which was quite good and a fab time.

Once we got back to the office, we worked some more on next current Trailblazers campaign, access to and through education. Also, before I left the office me and two other Trailblazers recorded a video about our experiences w/ higher education that hopefully you’ll see on our website soon.

All in all, I had a brilliant day at the office (mainly thanks to Sana) and I cannot wait until next week!

1 comment:

qifei2012 said...

Certainly, workplace automatic demands desktops Office 2010 key. Seek to hunt for personal computers while using the top degrees and also the most up-to-date laptop or computer efficiency Microsoft office 2010 download. In the event you have a desire for packages to implement, these may be things to consider in the personal choice of the computer to setup your working environment office 2010. Microsoft office 2010