Friday 11 September 2009

Last Day at The Office

On Thursday last week (3 September), it was my last day at the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign HQ (Southwark, London) before I went off to uni…

I just wanted one final chance to say goodbye to all my friends at HQ before I got too busy at uni and needed to finish up a few things at the office. However, for a change Sarah drove me to the office and Sufian (who was my assistant for the day) came w/ me too.

Upon arrival, I helped Bobby (Trailblazers Project Manger) upload my videos of The Walton Report Launch on to Trailblazers website, which took most of the day. Thankfully, we finally got them to work and are now available to view on the “Video Blogs” part of our website.

Furthermore, I chatted everyone in the office and had a good time, as always – working hard of course.

Also, I was asked by the charity if I’d like to be interviewed about Social Care in the UK by “Community Care” magazine. I jumped at the opportunity because this is where my advertising empire starts!

Overall, I am sad that it was my last day at the office, but it’s not like I can’t work for them again. There hopefully is nothing that will stop me from continuing to work w/ the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign / Trailblazers for many years to come…

1 comment:

qifei2012 said...

Microsof company developed a huge start the reasoning featuring a Office 365 assistance, responding to expanding interest on enterprise-wide output on line have grown to be absolutely essential for corporations together with office buildings throughout a number of regions Office 2010 key. Having Business office as an set up brand between small business people as well as a gradual pace of use with the clouds, Ms could easily faucet greater in the business market place having its supply Company 365 office 2010. Office 2010 download